This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
November 21, 2014
I really didn't want to spoil this scene, but...
I've animated BFIS 6 about this far! And the sneak peek is not only to entertain you guys, but to find out if there are objections.
Objections you'll probably make:
(1) The terrace could use touching up. The blades of grass are too big. I studied the terrace in AW, and there were three different grasses and no grass blades.
(2) The shadows, they may be a bit too tall, but I'm in the earliness of shadows; BTW, I just studied II II Let 'Er R.I.P. and it told me when someone's sitting/lying they should have no shadow at all.
(3) Sound glitches. But come on, there are only a few of them.
(4) Camera's voice (I myself kinda dislike the recording of her first line "Radio, what have you been doing?"). But MayoToons200 voiced her, and he doesn't insist on rerecording.
(5) If the animation isn't as good as you expected, I'll tell you that Flash will officially start at Episode *7*.
Feel free to make any objections on this video; I promise I won't get mad this time.
And DeeandEd, TheCascios, and Lightbulb from II, seriously, if you don't send your lines before 1/1/2,015 I will voice the character.*