Cookie Station Time is the main name of eliminations in Battle for Isle Sleep. It's song goes like: "Come on down, it's Cookie Station Time!"
During Cookie Station Time, the contestants that are up for elimination sit on a bench in front of a screen, which Nintendo stands next to. Nintendo announces that each contestant safe gets a cookie (not a chocolate chip cookie, but a smooth one with icing). One cookie is magic and will reveal a useful device when it is bitten into; the rest are simply regular. Nintendo announces how many votes each contestant has, in order by vote number. The one with the most votes is eliminated; the safe ones get cookies and the eliminated one is locked in a tube which then rises to the sky.
The first two episodes have no cookie station time; in the first episode, they compete for team leaders, and in the second episode, the team leaders pick the teams.
The cookies were novissy-flavored and there were 8 of them.
- Lemonade was immune
- Bowling Ball got 2 votes
- Alarm Clock and Brownie got 3 votes each
- Camera got 6 votes
- Lamp got 8 votes
- Dodecahedron and Eggy got 12 votes each
- Carrot got 64 votes and was removed
The cookies were lemon-flavored and there were 7 of them.
- Lamp was immune
- Brownie, Alarm Clock and Camera got 7, 8 and 8 votes respectively
- Lemonade and Bowling Ball got 10 and 12 votes respectively
- Eggy got 56 votes
- Dodecahedron got 92 votes and was removed
- Nintendo stepped on a button by accident and Eggy was also eliminated
The cookies were strawberry-flavored and there were 8 of them.