It's kind of like:
- Inanimate Insanity's Apple & Baseball audition
- Object Twoniverse's Map & Ice Cream audition
- Inanimate Insanity's "Test Tube Dare" contest
Bugspray / Hey there! Remember our plan for this morning?
Sunscreen / Yep, I sure do!
Bugspray / Then let's get started!
(Sunscreen leaves, then walks over to Napkin who's lying asleep)
Sunscreen / Hey, Napkin, wake up!
Napkin / *Yawn* Wha-?
Sunscreen / It's the best morning ever!
Napkin / Sorry, I don't do mornings...
Sunscreen / COME ON!
Napkin / Just lemme sleep...
Sunscreen / No! You are following me, to see a whole garden of roses!
(Napkin stays asleep. Sunscreen gets annoyed after a pause, then drags Napkin away with her arm)
Bugspray (runs over) / Sunscreen, come back! You're not doing it correctly!
- Would Sunscreen really be this annoying to Napkin? Well, this is pretty much what Freida did to Snoopy for rabbit-chasing in the Peanuts.
- I used Sunscreen and Bugspray for two reasons: (1) Their alliance is the most likely alliance to set up plans, like the one with the lemonade stand. (2) Febreze and Rubber would not wake Napkin like that!
- Sunscreen does become kinda mean in the lateness of BFS.
- "I don't do mornings" quotes a T-shirt with a kitten who doesn't want to wake up. Actually, to be more specific, when Napkin said "I don't do mornings" he meant he would rather rise at 9:30 than 7:00.